FORT LAUDERDALE, FL — January 10, 2011 – ITSM Academy, Inc. announced today the introduction of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Lifecycle Boot Camps Program – an innovate approach for training two (2) ITIL Lifecycle disciples a five (5)-day week.
ITIL Lifecycle courses focus on a single stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and explore stage activities, process relationships, roles and implementation considerations. These courses accommodate the needs of people who are leading implementation and improvement activities and require a management-level view.
The Boot Camp involves combining two (2) lifecycle courses (e.g., Service Strategy and Service Design, or Service Transition and Service Operation) into an intense five (5)-day classroom-based experience. Although challenging, this approach makes it possible for students to understand the tight integration between lifecycle stages and processes and the benefits of realizing an integrated process approach.
The first boot camp will be delivered in ITSM Academy’s Dallas Training Center on February 21-25, 2011. Classes include Service Transition and Service Operation (view schedule). To further control costs and time away from work, candidates can opt to take the Continual Service Improvement course in our virtual classroom (view schedule).
ITSM Academy’s innovative boot camp approach addresses many of the characteristics learners should consider when selecting a training provider. Benefits include:
- Course materials and delivery methods that match students’ learning styles
- The resources and guidance students need to succeed before, during and after class
- Highly credentialed trainers with years of “been there, done that” experience who can keep students engaged and inspired while they are learning best practices
- Practical assignments, classroom discussions and networking opportunities that enable students to immediately apply and put into action what they are learning
- Time-tested exam taking tips, sample questions and a mock exam that help students prepare for the exam
- High-quality, fully accredited course materials packed with value-add
The ITIL Expert certificate is awarded to individuals who demonstrate a superior knowledge of ITIL in its entirety. Achieving this level of certification benefits both the individual and organization by increasing the effectiveness with which ITIL is adopted. The ITIL Qualification Scheme offers a modular approach to certification with many possible paths to ITIL Expert.
“ITSM Academy’s exciting new ITIL Lifecycle Boot Camp program provides individuals looking for a balanced, accelerated and cost-effective curriculum a way to achieve 15 of the 22 credits require for the ITIL Expert certification,” said Jayne Groll, Co-Founder and President of ITSM Academy.
“Individual certifications look great on your resume and provide tangible evidence of career growth but ultimately it is about using the knowledge you acquire to benefit your business. A well-rounded program enables you to maximize those benefits through the use of best practices,” continued Groll.
All instructors for this course meet or exceed APMG requirements and have completed ITSM Academy’s comprehensive Train-the-Trainer (T3) program.